my featured post

And the knits just keep on coming!


The stitches in this cowl really speak for themselves! And the yarn, a new color from Malabrigo in their Rasta is indescribable! I hope they'll make it available in other weights too. 



Another CC Copy Cat. Alpaca, seamless and much better than the ones available out there. You can't see it but the pom is  creams, tans with black tips. The beautiful, dark taupe is stunning. 


And this one is anther CC copy cat - but their other hat. I'm playing with the pattern and will write it up. Still needs tweaking, but with the help of several knitters in different places I think it's ready. 



Another chunky  cable hat. I made this one cap like instead of slouchy. 


More alpaca, simple beanies - I got two of them done. 


This last color I really love! 

I've been working on another cowl and I'm almost done - it'll going to be really pretty, but I'll wait to take photos. This one below was supposed to be a hat - but I turned itit into a cowl instead. People seem to really love it! 



I've got so many orders and I'm working to get them done all while getting ready for the bazaar mid month, gifts for Christmas, and I'm still knitting for the boutique! Whew! 



Comments