my featured post

That's a Wrap take 2

Yep, I made this one for a friend getting married last year. I customer saw an image of it and said "Me want!" It wasn't easy finding the exact depth of the color as Malabrigo dyes in 6 skein lots- that means one lot can differ significantly! Luckily I'm pretty good at matching color from memory and my local lys had it! It would have been a crap shoot if I'd had to order online!

It's a beautiful lace wrap I've done before- many times, and many yarn weights many colors. It's a winner!




And at the same time- I'd sent the same customer a pattern for a lacy hat. I did a test knit to see what she thinks- we'll see! But the hat is so pretty. If she likes it I'll knit it up for her in a color she will like. I love this pattern for spring!


Here is a closer look- it's really a beauty and I'll need to block it to open up that lace. The second image is a more accurate color.

Until next time!

Tessa

Comments