my featured post

More knits!!



 This hat is becoming a favorite! This first two I made some before I could get them listed on my square!

Another A Story of Christmas hat. I just love this hat and more will come. The color in pic is a bit off- it's a deeper copper and charcoal. Just gorgeous color!

And an experiment. This sock hat turned out big, but funny thing I can wear it and it's comfortable on a person with a much larger head- 23.5". It's the construction I'm sure. I want to make this hat in patriotic colors. We'll see. I still have to name it as well. A fun hat for me and I'll need to adjust it a bit.

 Lastly, this really cute button, hood scarf in one! I love this pattern! And plan to make more for sure. A scarf hoodie is a perfect idea. The hood is on the larger size and drapes well. Another one I need to name. I thought maybe Hoodoo.








So much fun!


Tessa



Comments